Feature Spotlight: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service allows businesses to manage their customer service activities from one application, deliver faster and more personalised support, quickly resolve issues, exceed client expectations, and more.
As part of the Dynamics 365 suite, the Customer Service application integrates seamlessly with the other tools, such as Dynamics 365 Sales. This allows businesses to get an end-to-end view of their customers and provide the best service possible.
Within this blog post, we explore the benefits, features, useful integrations, and pricing of Dynamics 365 Customer Service…
The Benefits of Dynamics 365 Customer Service
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service provides businesses with a 360-degree view of customers, their interactions, preferences, support history and more. Below are some of the high-level key benefits:
- Access to the latest information in one place – With your customers’ data readily available, it doesn’t matter if they call, email or live chat, you’ll always have the tools you need to give exceptional & personalised service
- Empower your employees – Ensure your team have everything they need to provide personalised and consistent service from one single application
- Access from anywhere – Access customer data and provide exceptional service on the go using any device, at any time of day
- Self-Service Portals – Knowledge support portals allow you to set up self-service functions for your customers so you can deal with problems instantly & free up customer services to deal with other issues.
- Adapt to changing customer needs – Anticipate & react quickly and more effectively to customer, business & market demands through the use of a customer service application with built-in business intelligence.
- Power of the Cloud –D365 Customer Service is a SaaS cloud-based application and benefits from automated updates from Microsoft twice yearly, as well as more regular enhancements.
Dynamics 365 Customer Service Capabilities and Features
- Engage with your customer from any platform, whether it’s live chat, phone, email, social, or a 3rd-party service
- Access a complete view of your customer: interaction history, service preferences, and more
- SLA timers, entitlements, and more are shown to your support agents automatically
Customer Dashboard Feature
- Every customer will have an easily accessible customer dashboard; this is where all of their information will be stored and where every interaction an employee has with each customer will be recorded. All this information can be quickly analysed and shared in the knowledge base with other employees
- The Knowledge Base is an inbuilt knowledge management solution where you can store information about common issues or products. This feature can be used by customer service employees who require guidance to quickly resolve cases, but it can also be used for customer purposes in a Power Apps Portal
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service streamlines communication and case management by creating queues and scheduling meetings to help you organise, prioritise, and monitor your work tasks
Leverage Intelligence Capabilities
- Improve customer engagement by analysing contact centre operations and interactions, with embedded Artificial Intelligence
- Optimise your staffing levels or allocate resources based on trending issues and skills required
Useful Dynamics 365 Customer Service Integrations
Dynamics 365 Sales
Both the Dynamics 365 Sales and Customer Service applications are part of the Dynamics 365 suite and therefore they can easily be integrated to enable you to align your sales and customer service teams and enable them to deliver a connected experience across the customer journey.
Dynamics 365 integrates seamlessly with Microsoft 365 apps (previously Office 365), such as Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint and OneNote, that are commonly used within businesses.
Discover more about this integration here.
Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
Dynamics 365 Customer Voice is a feedback management tool to create surveys and track responses. It is designed to provide a more complete view of relationships, enhance insights that will lead to better experiences, and allow you to make more informed business decisions.
Find out more about Customer Voice here.
Power Apps Portals
Power Apps Portals enable users (both internal and external) to interact with selective Dynamics 365 data and capabilities within a low-code, responsive, personalised website. Below are some examples of how an organisation could use Portals:
- Customer Service Portal – Allow customers to login and create cases, view cases they have created or ones that have been created for them. Access the Knowledge Base feature, which acts as a repository of information that may be useful to the portal user.
- Employee Self-Service Portal– Enable staff/volunteers (with or without a Dynamics 365 license) to browse through handbooks, knowledge-based articles, ask questions and provide comments or feedback.
Find out more about Power Apps Portals and the licensing here.
Get in touch…
To find out more about Dynamics 365 Customer Service or to speak to our team to see how PragmatiQ Solutions can support your business, please get in touch by emailing us at [email protected] or calling us on 01908 038110. Alternatively, fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.