Meeting the Needs of your Business
An End-to-End Workforce Management System
Our field service software is an end-to-end solution, built on Microsoft Dynamics 365, with capabilities that include optimised scheduling & dispatching, mobile workforce management, asset management and processing orders & invoices. Whether your organisation services customer products or equipment, manufactures products and operates with an after-sales offering, or manages high value & complex assets, our field service solution is flexible enough to meet the needs of even the most complex of organisations.
At PragmatiQ Solutions, we know that improving first-time-fix rates is an essential measurement of success for a service organisation. Therefore, the dispatching software and automation capabilities within our connected field service solution ensure the right resource is scheduled at the right time and your workforce is equipped with the right tools & technology to get the job done.
Expert guidance through a labyrinth of Technology
Our service management software is suitable for:
Does your organisation service products or equipment on behalf of your customers? We provide you with the functionality and flexibility to meet your needs
After Sales Service
Do you manufacture products and offer after sales servicing? Our solution provides you with the functionality to manage this additional revenue stream
Do you deal with high value and business critical assets? Our solution has the functionality to handle all types of maintenance scenarios
Our FREE Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service Factsheet
In this factsheet we review the challenges the field service industry faces, key features of our solution, and the benefits.
We understand some of the challenges:
- Customer demand and high expectation to deliver beyond the traditional break/fix model
- Optimising service delivery – getting the right person to the job at the right time
- GPS – real-time communication and location of service technicians
- Rising costs of operations due to missing inventory, reducing first-time fix rates
- Managing large pools of resource effectively, to best make use of their time and skills
- Delays in customer invoicing, due to waiting for paperwork to be returned to back-office
- Keeping customers informed throughout the service process
Some of the key features of our solution are:
- Schedule and route optimisation
- Inventory management to track stock across locations
- Customer portal to raise new service requests and get visibility of upcoming and current service tasks
- Service agreements enabling accuracy of service contacts, warranties and installed products
- Real-time and offline mobile capabilities
- Enhance work orders with inspection and survey functionality
- Rich reporting capabilities
- Detect, troubleshoot and resolve issues remotely with connected field service
The benefits your company will see as a result:
- Enable your dispatchers to make informed scheduling decisions, based on real-time information
- Improve first time fix rates by informing engineers in advance of arriving at a job, what tools and skills are required, how expensive parts will be and time to completion
- Access to real-time customer information, empowering employees with full visibility of the customer and outstanding jobs, resulting in an increase of productivity
- Gain rich information about your customers service activities, creating opportunities for up-selling and cross-selling services and upgrading or replacing assets
- Customise the field service platform to adapt with business changes and easily integrate with other business applications
Our Field Service software suits a variety of industries
HVAC Building Systems
Fire and Safety, Security and Alarms
Discrete Oil and Gas
Construction and Property Management
Home Health Hospice
Manufacturing and Equipment
Want to know more about Microsoft Field Service?
Unveil a New Way of Working
Connected Field Service Through Internet of Things
The connected field service add-on to Dynamics 365 Field Service enables service organisations to capture and analyse data coming from connected devices. Leveraging the Azure IOT suite, organisations can now detect, troubleshoot, and resolve asset issues remotely, so a technician is dispatched only when a remote repair has been attempted and an onsite visit is necessary.
Solution benefits for Connected Field Service:
- Anticipate asset failure and improve first time fix rates by being well informed about an issue
- Improve customer satisfaction by identifying and resolving problems before a customer evens know they have a problem
- Perform “just-in-time” preventative maintenance by understanding actual consumption
- Using device data to enable sales teams to identify opportunities and follow-up
Go from Data to Insights in Minutes
Microsoft Power BI is a cloud-based set of business intelligence technologies and tools, that will deliver valuable insights to your Field Service organisation. Seamlessly connect your Dynamics 365 data to Power BI and build dashboards & reports that will give you insights into the following:
- Total cost of corrective, preventative and proactive maintenance
- Engineer resource capacity and utilisation
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance
- Inventory levels and forecasts
- Performance and monitoring of IoT devices
Our Success is Your Success
Integration Options to Business & Accounting Systems
Dynamics 365 for Field Service is built on a platform that provides ease of integration to a number of backend applications such as an ERP system or accounting software.
Microsoft Dynamics Business Central is Microsoft’s all-in-one business management solution for small to medium sized organisations and provides a perfect partner to accompany D365 for Field Service in gaining a deeper control of supply chain and financial management.
Want to learn more?
Get in touch
Fill out the form and we'll get in touch shortly to discuss how our field service software can support your business.