Grow and Thrive with our Software
An End-to-End Retail Management Software Solution
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an end-to-end retail management software solution. This retail inventory management software is the perfect fit for the industry, no matter how large or small your business. The multi-channel retail experience presents a challenge to retailers; however, our solution effortlessly solves that, whilst enabling you to streamline and improve processes. Our retail technology helps you to attain effective inventory management, stock replenishment and order processing, ultimately improving the service you deliver to customers.
As your business continues to grow and thrive, having all your data in one solution will be more important. Our solution features a retail Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, allowing customer data to integrate seamlessly without the need to switch applications.
PragmatiQ Solutions understand the importance of keeping on top of stock levels, which is why our retail and stock control software for small businesses has been praised — from retail POS software to solutions for web stores and restaurants, we understand the needs of all players in the retail industry.
Expert guidance through a labyrinth of Technology
Our retail solution is suitable for:
At PragmatiQ Solutions, our services include consultancy, implementation, training and support. We work with customers to discover opportunities that will increase revenue, develop relationships and improve efficiency. Our technical and commercial experts then make them happen – rapidly, reliably and at scale.
Whether you are a small retailer or have a large network of stores our solution is flexible enough to meet your needs. From retail software solutions such as retail EPOS software and inventory software, our technology will fit seamlessly with your business operations.
Connect your online store or marketplace to a powerful backend system to streamline your operational processes. When it comes to e-commerce inventory management and e-commerce solutions for large and small businesses, we have a system to suit.
Our FREE Retail Fact Sheet
In this factsheet we will review the challenges the Retail market faces, the key features of our solution, and the benefits.
We understand some of the challenges the sector faces, such as:
- Lack of real-time inventory visibility resulting in potential loss of sales
- No single customer view across all sales channels restricting future targeted marketing potential
- Disjointed customer experience between online and in-store
- Complexities of operating with B2C and B2B sales channels
- Wasted employee productivity through manual input and working on separate systems
- Increased customer churn due to poor customer experiences
Some of the key features of our product are:
- Omnichannel customer experience by integrating sales channels
- Data connects across all channels to generate an end-to-end view of customers, sales and inventory
- Integrated retail POS software for all devices
- Rich Power BI and reporting capability to gain overview of your entire business
- Up-to-date inventory with automatic replenishment and intelligent inventory management
- B2B ecommerce and wholesale channel capabilities
The benefits your company will see as a result:
- Increased inventory control through streamlined reorder process and easily transfer stock between locations
- Safeguarding against potential loss of sales due to real-time inventory visibility across all sales channels
- Increased customer satisfaction through true omnichannel experience giving customers the opportunity to use the channels they want to, when they want
- Authentic customer relationships by leveraging customer data to target market with relevant offers
- Empowered employees by providing people with all the information and resources required to do their job efficiently
Our Retail Management Software suits a variety of industries:
High Street Stores
National Parks & Trusts
Contact PragmatiQ Solutions Today
Our Team are on hand to answer your Questions.
Go from Data to Insights in Minutes
Microsoft Power BI is a cloud-based set of business intelligence technologies and tools, that will deliver valuable insights to your Field Service organisation. Seamlessly connect your Dynamics 365 data to Power BI and build dashboards & reports that will give you insights into the following:
- Total cost of corrective, preventative and proactive maintenance
- Engineer resource capacity and utilisation
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance
- Inventory levels and forecasts
- Performance and monitoring of IoT devices
Request a Call Back
Business Solutions with PragmatiQ
We would be delighted to answer any questions you might have about how we can help, just use the form below or choose one of the alternative contact methods. We’re available from Monday to Friday to take your call and on email at any time.