Get the most out of your Technology
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Managed Service
With a Fixed-Price Managed Service subscription, PragmatiQ Solutions handles everything from help-desk requests/traditional help-desk support, user training, change requests, technical consultancy, development work and project management, as your dedicated Managed Support Partner. This can be used to phase your deployment, or develop your system to the next level by configuring new features, implementing new workflows and increasing user skills with complimentary training.
Our Managed Service Model offers the Customer the ability to flexibly scale traditional break/fix support, as well as additional requirements (improvements, enhancements, etc) based on the demands and priorities of the business.
What is included?
- Break/Fix Support is complimentary
- Projects, help-desk requests, user training, implementing change requests, project management, technical consultancy and development work can be flexibility requested
- Monthly roll-over of hours
- Complimentary training hours to drive user adoption
- Resolve issues and get answers to Dynamics 365 questions with expert phone, email and remote dial-in support at no additional cost
- Account Management included in this package – Bi-Monthly calls and an online meet with Account Manager and Technical Director every 6 months to discuss strategy/roadmap
- Proactive advice and recommendations around new updates, licensing changes, compulsory upgrades
Key Benefits of our Managed Service Offering:
Get more out of your Technology
New functions, integration work, new processes or delivering the next phase, make sure you’re getting the most out of your system
Complimentary Break/Fix Support
Included break/fix support ensures you get help when it’s needed, and your investment is focussed towards progressing your solution
Free User Training
User engagement is essential for successful adoption, so ensure your employees are kept up-to-date with the latest Dynamics 365 features & functionality
Get in touch to discuss our Support Offering
Managed Service Tasks
As a Microsoft Managed Services partner, we provide access to a dedicated team of Dynamics 365 & Power Platform experts, so you always have a professional opinion to turn to. We’ll deal with any Managed Services Tasks, allowing you to focus on moving your business forward.
Below are a few examples of tasks that are included in our Managed Service Support offering…
Phase your Dynamics Implementation
Create Custom Dashboards & Reports
Configure Automated Workflows
Optimise Cloud Storage to Minimise Costs
Carry out bulk data edits & imports
Implement change requests from D365 users
Set up additional D365 apps
Implement role-based user security & permissions
Find out more…
We’ve put together a presentation covering our Managed Service Offering, from what’s included, a more in-depth look at the tasks included, and the benefits for your business.
Request a Call Back
Business Solutions with PragmatiQ
We would be delighted to answer any questions you might have about how we can help, just use the form below or choose one of the alternative contact methods. We’re available from Monday to Friday to take your call and on email at anytime.