Cloud Services Solutions with PragmatiQ
Cloud services in simple terms are storage solutions provided for organisations who would otherwise have had to access them through their own networks, hardware or servers. They are in effect offered on a lease, which means there are no up-front costs and the ability to scale forward or backwards has never been more simple.
There are three separate components that work together to form a single service for the end user and they include the following:
Cloud Applications – Software-as-a-Service (SaaS): Software distribution model in which a third-party provider hosts applications and makes them available to customers over the internet
Cloud Platforms – Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS): Third-party provider delivers hardware and software tools, usually those needed for application development, to users over the internet
Cloud Infrastructure – Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS): Form of cloud computing that provides virtualised computing resources over the internet
Key Benefits of Our Solution:
- Offers flexibility and can quickly evolve to suit your needs
- Ability to scale on demand as your applications are not forced to run off one server
- Competitive pricing as Microsoft can offer discounts, due to their large customer base
- Hybrid capability allowing you to leverage your on-premise resources, whilst still getting the benefits from using the cloud
- Big data insights, which allows you to handle and analyse any amount of data at a time
REQUEST A CALL BACK
We will explore your requirements and develop a solution, suited to your business needs.
Would you like to speak to a specialist from PragmatiQ Solutions? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can either call us between 08:00am and 18:00pm Monday to Friday, or e-mail at any time — we would be delighted to speak about how we could partner with your organisation.