Business Central is an all-in-one, cloud-based business management solution, built on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, which brings all your business processes together into one single, comprehensive solution to manage financials, sales, service and operations. Designed to support businesses of any size, Business Central is the next generation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and can be accessed anytime, anywhere.
Have you outgrown your old software, or are you looking to implement a new system? These could be a few of the challenges you face:
An unstable system and slow performance
If reports are running slowly and your system is freezing more often, this can be frustrating and impacts the quality of the data.
Growing paper problem
Your current software might not support electronic accounts, therefore having to manually enter data into the system takes time and important data could get lost.
Document delays slow month-end close
Slow systems, data in various spreadsheets and lack of insight makes month-end a challenge.
Inaccurate cost calculation
With disconnected accounting, trying to calculate various costs and manage this efficiently can prove difficult.
Disparate systems can result in data getting lost or miscommunicated, and time gets wasted as a result.
Production schedule delays
If you don’t have a complete overview of supply chain processes, it can lead to delays, inaccuracies and loss of confidence from stakeholders.
Connect your business
- Deploy a single, comprehensive solution – Automatically pull systems and processes together to manage financials, sales, service and operations. Business Central also has the ability to connect with 3rd party applications like payroll, banking, CRM, or industry-specific systems.
- Work where your business takes you – Desktop, laptop, tablet or phone; get the same powerful capabilities and rich functionality, that are consistent and secure across Windows, iOS and Android.
- Manage quote to cash, all within Outlook – Create quotes, process orders, and submit invoices without leaving Outlook. Gain access to live data directly from Microsoft Excel and customise outgoing documents in Microsoft Word.
- Automate and secure business processes – Track cash flow and secure purchasing, credit authorisation and vendor payment processes.
Make smarter decisions
- Get an end-to-end view of your business – Centralise data to get an accurate view of your business. Access to real-time data allowing you to spot trends, prevent issues and deliver great customer experiences.
- Sell smarter and improve customer service – Focus on the right opportunities and track ongoing sales performance using custom dashboards and useful reports, enabling you to better serve customers.
- Manage your stock with business intelligence – Predict when and what to replenish with built-in intelligence, sales forecasts and dynamically updated inventory levels. Manage budgets and monitor progress with real-time data on available resources.
Start and grow easily
- Tailor to your needs – Customise applications to support your unique business needs. Rearrange fields, rename groups and reposition elements using a simple drag-and-drop interface.
- Add industry or business extensions – Extend Dynamics 365 Business Central to fit your needs with integrated add-on apps. Connect to data sources and services; Excel files, SharePoint lists and CRM records.
- Be ready for growth – Start with what you need and grow at your own pace. Easily manage growth using adaptable business applications and a scalable database.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central can help your business to manage their operations. Talk to us to find out how we can tailor a solution to meet your exact needs.
Would you like to speak to a specialist from PragmatiQ Solutions? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can either call us between 08:00am and 18:00pm Monday to Friday, or e-mail at any time — we would be delighted to speak about how we could partner with your organisation.