Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
Customer service has always been a vital part of any organisation who care about their customer’s experience and can see the bigger picture when it comes to reputation in the marketplace and repeat business.
This can be an easy part to lose sight of as the returns are not immediate, but for any business that is thinking that the costs and effort don’t always match the return, it is important to remember that the customer of today is very different to the customer of yesteryear and far more demanding.
If you won’t give them the service they are looking for, there is another company that will.
Key Capabilities of Customer Service:
- Connect with customers – deliver the personalised, consistent service customers expect across their choice of device and channel—including social media
- Self-service and communities – help your customers to find answers on their own, as well as access a community space to connect with peers and experts
- Agent enablement – give your agents the tools, guidance, and data they need to resolve issues
- Unified knowledge – access and deliver consistent answers across channels using a searchable knowledge base
- Digital Intelligence – predictive customer service using data analytics built into your customer service application
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Find out how Dynamics 365 will help you connect with customers like never before.
Would you like to speak to a specialist from PragmatiQ Solutions? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can either call us between 08:00am and 18:00pm Monday to Friday, or e-mail at any time — we would be delighted to speak about how we could partner with your organisation.