Equipping your Teams with the Latest Technology
What is Dynamics 365 for Field Service?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service empowers business to deliver a seamless experience to customers and tackle the bottlenecks in your business processes. The end-to-end workforce management software helps organisations resolve service issues before they occur, optimise scheduling capabilities and field service technicians with the latest mobile and cloud technology.
Designed for businesses who carry out work onsite at a customer’s home or premises (installation, maintenance, or responding to break/fix issues), Microsoft’s field service management software boasts a range of features to enable teams to get the job done using one solution.
Key Benefits of Dynamics 365 for Field Service
Increase Technician Productivity
Streamline Field Operations
Optimise processes with Dynamics 365 for Field Service
Features of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service:
Increase efficiency with IoT
- Gain insight and intelligence – Harness the power of Internet of Things (IoT) and detect & diagnose problems before customers become aware of an issue
- Automatically create work orders – Automate work order creation and scehdule & dispatch technicians with relevant customer information sent directly to their devices
- Transform service with predictive maintenance – Schedulded maintence can be costly, Dynamics 365 helps you move away from these plans to just-in-time predictive maintenance and repair, or replace parts only when needed
Optimise your resources
- Automate scheduling – Schedule the right technician with the right skills at the right time, fitting more appointments in per day and improving profitability
- Manage resources better – Manage resource assignments across multiple work orders using an interactive, drag-and-drop schedule board
- Improve stock management – Ensure each engineer has the right stock by tracking down to truck level in real-time, improving first-time-fix rates as a result
Make Technicians More Effective
- Keep technicians on time – Ensure on-time appointments with the best route, turn-by-turn directions and work order details that can be updated in real-time across devices
- 360-degree view of customers – Get a full view of customer preferences and history with personalised instructions, allowing you to reliably track and complete tasks
- Improve processes – Mobile access to back office information boosts on-site efficiency for technicians, ensuring they can effectively capture and update all work order details
Engage with customers
- Build trust – Increase transparency and trust with customers by seamlessly sharing quotes, contracts and scheduling information
- Put the customer first – Make it easier than ever for customers to keep track of service activities and self-schedule appointments with a customer portal
- Communicate proactively – Provide real-time technician tracking and automated appointment reminders for customers
- Accelerate your performance with a sales CRM and real-time analytics based on historical data & predictive information
- Discover new insight with Power BI’s pre-built, interactive dashboards and reports, advanced visualisations, and natural language Q&A
- Gamification functionality encourages healthy competition within your organisation, motivating your sales team to achieve targets
Request a Call Back
Business Solutions with PragmatiQ
We would be delighted to answer any questions you might have about how we can help, just use the form below or choose one of the alternative contact methods. We’re available from Monday to Friday to take your call and on email at anytime.
Our Latest Insight, News and Thinking
PragmatiQ Solutions Blog
Grow your Business
Support your Team with Sales CRM
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales, previously known as Dynamics CRM, is a Customer Relationship Management tool which supports your sales team in order to grow your business. Intelligent functionality enables you to streamline sales cycles, reduce costs, automate the sales process, qualify leads and more. With this data, interactive reports and dashboards can be created in order to gain key insights, make strategic decisions based on those insights and ultimately respond better to your customer’s needs.
Looking for the best CRM system for Sales?
Choosing a CRM system is a key decision for most organisations, large or small. It is usually a significant long-term investment and you don’t want to find yourself with a solution that is not fit for purpose, so longevity is a major factor when investing in a strategic solution. Keeping up with the developments in technology and having a solution that is agile enough to support the changes within your business is fundamental to the decision that you make.
Here at PragmatiQ Solutions we believe that Dynamics 365 for Sales is the solution that can deliver this.
Microsoft have announced that from May 1st to October 31st, 2019, Microsoft Office customers looking to add Dynamics 365 for Sales Professional to their subscription can do so at 25% off.
With data in one place, teams have access to the latest information quickly & save time switching between applications
Dynamics 365 allows you to track emails in Outlook on the go & access up to date information via phone, tablet or internet browser
Access accurate sales forecasts quickly and use Dynamics 365 to advance your plans around these insights, resulting in increased sales
Get in touch with a member of our team
Microsoft Power BI is a cloud-based set of business intelligence technologies and tools, that will deliver valuable insights to your organisation. By connecting Power BI to Dynamics 365 you can leverage your data to build dashboards & reports that will give you insights into the following:
- Total cost of corrective, preventative and proactive maintenance
- Engineer resource capacity and utilisation
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance
- Inventory levels and forecasts
- Performance and monitoring of IoT devices
Discover More with PragmatiQ Solutions
At PragmatiQ Solutions, we have extensive knowledge and experience of implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and understand the importance of a fit for purpose CRM for small businesses to larger organisations.
Our aproach to implementing Sales CRM software ensures not only gain a deep understanding of where you are currently at, but what direction you would like to go and how we can support you post-implementation, from CRM user training to helpdesk support.
If you’d like more information about how we can assist your business, or how Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales pricing works, please fill out the contact form below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
Want to learn more?
Get in touch
If you'd like to find out how Microsoft Dynamics for Sales can support your business, please fill in the form and one of our CRM consultants will get in touch shortly.