Master the Service Call with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
Any organisation who have field service teams at the core of their business offering will understand the challenges this can pose, from workforce utilisation, to the overall customer experience and access to key information.
At PragmatiQ Solutions we are continuously learning and understanding your business and processes, combined with Microsoft Dynamics as the technology platform, we believe we can provide you with the solution that will give you a competitive advantage.
Tackle the current bottlenecks in your field services business processes by optimising scheduling capabilities, equipping your teams with the latest mobile & cloud technologies to profit from predictive maintenance models.
Key Capabilities of Field Service
- Optimised scheduling – organise people and equipment with flexible scheduling options to accommodate both customer service representative and dispatcher workflows
- Contract Management – manage and maintain the accuracy of service contracts and serviceable products, across customers and locations
- Inventory Management – manage inventory updates and stock history across multiple mobile and fixed locations
- Mobile Productivity – enable your technicians to view customer information with native mobile applications
- Connected Field Services – leverage Internet of Things connected devices, to remotely detect and fix customer issues
If you would like to know more about our Field Service solution, please visit our industry page: Field Service.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Is your field service team operating efficiently? Talk to us to find how Dynamics 365 will help.
Would you like to speak to a specialist from PragmatiQ Solutions? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can either call us between 08:00am and 18:00pm Monday to Friday, or e-mail at any time — we would be delighted to speak about how we could partner with your organisation.