Empower your Marketing Team
Dynamics 365 Marketing
Dynamics 365 Marketing is a marketing automation tool that in essence helps turn prospects into business relationships.
In today’s competitive market, growing businesses need to go beyond archaic tech and processes to turn their prospects into signed, sealed and delivered leads. MS Dynamics Marketing generates these leads from multi-channel campaigns across email, landing pages, webinars, phone calls, in-person events and networking, LinkedIn and more.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing is designed to help you nurture more sales-ready leads, align sales and marketing and make smarter decisions. Importantly, D365 Marketing works together with Dynamics 365 Sales on the same platform allows for teams to align across a mutual set of data. Microsofts marketing automation software also works seamlessly with existing applications such as Web Engagement Tool, Dynamics Web Portals, LinkedIn and Office 365 collaboration tools.
Benefits of Dynamics 365 Marketing
Generate More Leads
Create more leads across multiple channels and nurture sales-read leads with personalised experiences
Align Sales and Marketing
Empower sellers with shared information and connected process, elimaniting the gap between your sales and marketing teams
Improve Marketing ROI
Make smarter decisions and improve marketing ROI with embedded intelligence and analytics that track performance
Create and Nurture Leads
- Personalise experiences – Use configurable templates, content blocks and design tools to set up customer journeys based on their engagement
- Run multichannel campaigns – Use email marketing, events, web landing pages, phone calls and more to attract the right prospects
- Leverage LinkedIn – Nurture leads and create a buyer’s journey based on LinkedIn content and interactions
Align Your Sales and Marketing Teams
- Create a connected view of your customer data – Share one source of information to deliver a connected experience across the customer journey with Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Track prospects – Move prospects through the marketing and sales funnel more effeciently by prioritising leads that are ready for sales engagement with multiple lead scoring models
- Increase productivity – Easily set up and view campaigns with marketing calenders showing timelines and activies. Familiar Office 365 tools aid collaboration between colleagues, leads and customers
Make Smarter Decisions
- Gain marketing insights – Get real-time insights and build custom dashboards for deeper analysis of your marketing performance
- Focus on top priorities – Artificial Intelligence (AI), lead scoring models and dynamics segmentation helps you to target the right audience and identify high priority prospects, then contact them at the right time
- Improve social engagement – Create and schedule posts to support your campaigns. Gain social and web insights from D365 Market Insights on relevent topics to your campaigns and events
Request a callback!
Complete this callback form and a member of our team will be in touch shortly…