Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation
Once the customer has signed the contract, it is imperative to every project team, that everything runs seamlessly from the start, through to completion.
If problems start to creep in from resource overview and external contractor management, through to planning and billing errors, then all the progress made with securing the future client relationship is under threat – as is profitability.
Project Service Automation allows you to run your project-based business more productively by bringing people, processes, and automation technology together, through a unified experience. This starts before the contract is won, by allowing you to provide a comprehensive costing that is both competitive and profitable.
After that, resource management, team collaboration and tracking time and expenses become key components in the process. Once Dynamics 365 is then plugged into Power BI to offer deep and meaningful insights, but in a clear and visual way, the business benefits become really transparent.
Key Capabilities of Project Service Automation
- Solution selling – make every customer conversation relevant and productive using a client-centric approach to finalise project scope and statements of work
- Project planning – easy for your sales and project managers to collaborate on estimates using templates and deep integration to Microsoft Project
- Resource scheduling – assign the best consultants to each project based on their skills, availability and interest, by unifying resources and scheduling
- Mobile productivity – access to powerful and easy-to-use mobile apps, where team members can enter time and expenses, schedule automation services, and collaborate using Office 365
- Service analytics – real-time analytics to make it easier to identify actionable trends across your organisation
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you have a large portfolio of projects to manage, find out how Project Service Automation will help support you.
Would you like to speak to a specialist from PragmatiQ Solutions? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can either call us between 08:00am and 18:00pm Monday to Friday, or e-mail at any time — we would be delighted to speak about how we could partner with your organisation.