Ensuring a Seamless Project from Start to Completion
Dynamics CRM Project Service Automation
Once the customer has signed the contract, it is imperative to every project team, that everything runs seamlessly from the start, through to completion.
If problems start to creep in from resource overview and external contractor management, through to planning and billing errors, then all the progress made with securing the future client relationship is under threat – as is profitability.
Project Service Automation allows you to run your project-based business more productively by bringing people, processes, and automation technology together, through a unified experience. This starts before the contract is won, by allowing you to provide a comprehensive costing that is both competitive and profitable.
After that, resource management, team collaboration and tracking time and expenses become key components in the process. Once Dynamics 365 is then plugged into Power BI to offer deep and meaningful insights, but in a clear and visual way, the business benefits become really transparent.
Benefits of D365 Project Service Automation
Manage projects with confidence
Use a predcitable and customer-centric service delivery model to plan and deliver successful projects
Anticipate resource demand and ensure the right resources are on the right projects
What is Project Service Automation?
Watch the video below to learn more about Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation…
Key Capabilities of Project Service Automation:
Manage Project Work with Confidence
- Earn customer trust – Ensure you deliver projects on time and the deliverables reflect terms of the contract, approved work and expenses
- Forecast accurately – Plan for success by visualising accurate cost, effort, and revenue, and achieve predictable project management
- Manage with confidence – Provide project managers with the tools they need to manage with confidence; Intuitive dashboards to review, monitor, and approve all costs and time that may impact their projects
Optimise Your Resources
- Streamline scheduling – Gain real-time visibility to resources using a unified scheduling engine and enable intelligent & relevant skills-based assignments
- Make informed decisions – Accurately forecast where resource will be needed and make intelligent decisions based on data, ensuring you get the most out of billable resources
- Empower service professionals – Allow consultants and sub-contractors to update their skills profile and apply directly for relevant projects
- Gain visibility – Utilise the unified sales management dashboard which brings together product and project-based opportunities to prioritise deals
- Put customers first – Engage directly with customers on project scope, quotes, and resource requirements through a secure portal
- Simplify processes – Create project contracts, track labour rates, and generate statements of work directly within Dynamics 365 for Sales
Accelerate Sales Performance
- Stay on top of business – Easily identify issues and trends with interactive dashboards and reports based on historical data
- Motivate sellers – Motivate your sales team with fun and exciting team-based sales contests, improving sales performance and accountability
- Easy onboarding for new sellers – Align sales behaviour with best practises using help and documentation, shortening the onboarding process
- Accelerate your performance with a sales CRM and real-time analytics based on historical data & predictive information
- Discover new insight with Power BI’s pre-built, interactive dashboards and reports, advanced visualisations, and natural language Q&A
- Gamification functionality encourages healthy competition within your organisation, motivating your sales team to achieve targets
Request a Call Back
Business Solutions with PragmatiQ
We would be delighted to answer any questions you might have about how we can help, just use the form below or choose one of the alternative contact methods. We’re available from Monday to Friday to take your call and on email at anytime.