Turn Relationships into Revenue with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
Sales is the lifeblood of any organisation and quite often is the definitive component which is key to either the failure, or success of a business. This is where PragmatiQ Solutions and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales comes in.
Choosing a CRM product is a huge decision for most organisations. It is usually a significant investment and a long-term purchase, so you don’t want to find yourself with a solution that is not fit for purpose. This longevity is a major factor when investing in a strategic solution. Businesses need something that is going to keep up with other technologies, business processes, communication strategies and exceeding customer expectations. This is all delivered with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
At PragmatiQ Solutions, we have extensive experience and understanding of managing sales teams and the importance of a fit for purpose CRM and how that can drive a sales team forward, both in terms of revenue generation and analytics from the top level. Similarly, we also have an understanding of how debilitating a poor system, poor process, or no system at all, can have to the overall sales success.
Our combined experience of both sales and the technology that supports this, means we are extremely well placed to not only gain a deep understanding of where you are currently at, but what direction you would like to go and how we can support you regarding sales culture and the technology that underpins the complete strategy.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales supports increased productivity and integration across teams and the wider business. The result of this makes it easier to foster relationships with authentic and personal engagement, which in turn leads to more efficient, productive teams and ultimately increased revenue.
Key Capabilities of Sales
- Actionable insights – meaningful intelligence from large amounts of complex data to deliver simple to understand, actionable insights that are in context of the customer relationship
- Personal engagement – understand customer behaviour, trends, and potential value and aid your sales team to build and develop customer relationships
- Customer management – increase revenue, boost productivity, gain key insights, and reduce costs when you automate your sales processes through a highly intuitive interface
- Sales performance – accelerate your sales performance with real-time analytics based on historical data and predictive information
- Optimise productivity – enable greater productivity by seamlessly connecting your business process data with familiar applications like Office 365
- Work anytime, anywhere – access Dynamics 365 from any device and any location with native mobile apps and offline capabilities
- Adapt to change – easily customize, enhance, connect, and build applications with a modern and flexible platform
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Find out how our tech expertise and experience will help accelerate your sales team’s performance.
Would you like to speak to a specialist from PragmatiQ Solutions? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can either call us between 08:00am and 18:00pm Monday to Friday, or e-mail at any time — we would be delighted to speak about how we could partner with your organisation.