Grow your Business
Support your Team with Sales CRM
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales, previously known as Dynamics CRM, is a Customer Relationship Management tool which supports your sales team in order to grow your business. Intelligent functionality enables you to streamline sales cycles, reduce costs, automate the sales process, qualify leads and more. With this data, interactive reports and dashboards can be created in order to gain key insights, make strategic decisions based on those insights and ultimately respond better to your customer’s needs.
Looking for the best CRM system for Sales?
Choosing a CRM system is a key decision for most organisations, large or small. It is usually a significant long-term investment and you don’t want to find yourself with a solution that is not fit for purpose, so longevity is a major factor when investing in a strategic solution. Keeping up with the developments in technology and having a solution that is agile enough to support the changes within your business is fundamental to the decision that you make.
Here at PragmatiQ Solutions we believe that Dynamics 365 for Sales is the solution that can deliver this.
Microsoft have announced that from May 1st to October 31st, 2019, Microsoft Office customers looking to add Dynamics 365 for Sales Professional to their subscription can do so at 25% off.
With data in one place, teams have access to the latest information quickly & save time switching between applications
Dynamics 365 allows you to track emails in Outlook on the go & access up to date information via phone, tablet or internet browser
Access accurate sales forecasts quickly and use Dynamics 365 to advance your plans around these insights, resulting in increased sales
Get in touch with a member of our team
Sell Smarter with Embedded Insights
- Identify the right buyers – Lead and opporutnity scroing capabilities help you increase conversion and win rates
- Tailor engagement – Embedded insights recommend peronalised talking points and best next steps
- Keep relationships on track – Dynamics 365 & Office 365 reveal relationship health and risks and allow you to focus on high priority customers
Build Relationships with Personal Engagement
- Connect data & processes – LinkedIn Sales Navigator integrates with Dynamics 365 Sales so you can easily build and manage relationships with unified data
- Gain a clear view of organisational structure – Interactive charts enable you to understand relationships between contacts and identify potential influencers
- Personalise content – Collaborate and personalise sales documents with embedded Office 365 tools that fit the way your staff work
Boost Sales Productivity
- Work with familiar tools – Increase productivity with familiar tools like Outlook, Excel and SharePoint that work seamlessly with Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Sell anytime, anywhere – Modern mobile applications support work on the go and allow you to mange customers from anywhere you wish
- Increase collaboration – Encourage team collaboration with Microsoft Teams and share meetings, notes, documents and more
Accelerate Sales Performance
- Stay on top of business – Easily identify issues and trends with interactive dashboards and reports based on historical data
- Motivate sellers – Motivate your sales team with fun and exciting team-based sales contests, improving sales performance and accountability
- Easy onboarding for new sellers – Align sales behaviour with best practises using help and documentation, shortening the onboarding process
- Accelerate your performance with a sales CRM and real-time analytics based on historical data & predictive information
- Discover new insight with Power BI’s pre-built, interactive dashboards and reports, advanced visualisations, and natural language Q&A
- Gamification functionality encourages healthy competition within your organisation, motivating your sales team to achieve targets
Microsoft Power BI is a cloud-based set of business intelligence technologies and tools, that will deliver valuable insights to your organisation. By connecting Power BI to Dynamics 365 you can leverage your data to build dashboards & reports that will give you insights into the following:
- Total cost of corrective, preventative and proactive maintenance
- Engineer resource capacity and utilisation
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance
- Inventory levels and forecasts
- Performance and monitoring of IoT devices
Discover More with PragmatiQ Solutions
At PragmatiQ Solutions, we have extensive knowledge and experience of implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and understand the importance of a fit for purpose CRM for small businesses to larger organisations.
Our aproach to implementing Sales CRM software ensures not only gain a deep understanding of where you are currently at, but what direction you would like to go and how we can support you post-implementation, from CRM user training to helpdesk support.
If you’d like more information about how we can assist your business, or how Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales pricing works, please fill out the contact form below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
Want to learn more?
Get in touch
If you'd like to find out how Microsoft Dynamics for Sales can support your business, please fill in the form and one of our CRM consultants will get in touch shortly.