Grow your Business
Support your Team with Sales CRM
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales, previously known as Dynamics CRM, is a Customer Relationship Management tool which supports your sales team in order to grow your business. Intelligent functionality enables you to streamline sales cycles, reduce costs, automate the sales process, qualify leads and more. With this data, interactive reports and dashboards can be created in order to gain key insights, make strategic decisions based on those insights and ultimately respond better to your customer’s needs.
Choosing a CRM system is a key decision for most organisations, large or small. It is usually a significant long-term investment and you don’t want to find yourself with a solution that is not fit for purpose, so longevity is a major factor when investing in a strategic solution. Keeping up with the developments in technology and having a solution that is agile enough to support the changes within your business is fundamental to the decision that you make. Here at PragmatiQ Solutions we believe that Dynamics 365 for Sales is the solution that can deliver this.
Key Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales:
With data in one place, teams have access to the latest information quickly & save time switching between applications
Do Business Anywhere
Dynamics 365 allows you to track emails in Outlook on the go & access up to date information via phone, tablet or internet browser
Access accurate sales forecasts quickly and use Dynamics 365 to advance your plans around these insights, resulting in increased sales
Contact PragmatiQ Solutions Today
Our Team are on hand to answer your Questions
Gain Actionable Insights
- Actionable insights from large amounts of complex data which are simple to understand and in the context of the customer relationship
- Empower sales people with predictive analysis, lead scoring and interactive dashboards & reports, providing them with the tools needed to choose the next step
- Lead scoring and prioritisation increase revenue by 24%
Increase Personal Engagement
- Understand customer behaviour, trends, and potential value and aid your sales team to build & develop important customer relationships
- Share meeting notes, events and sales documents all in real-time
- Manage documents across SharePoint, Office 365 Groups, and OneDrive for Business
Enhanced Customer Management
- Increase revenue, boost productivity, gain key insights, and reduce costs when you automate areas of your sales processes
- Manage customers from anywhere you work – web apps and Outlook across smartphone, tablet, PC and Mac
- Organisations saw a 15% increase in productivity with mobile CRM solutions
Improved Sales Performance
- Real-time analytics based on past data & future predictions, allowing you to accelerate sales performance
- Discover new insights with Power BI’s interactive dashboards & reports, advanced data visualisations, and natural language Q&A
- Motivate your sales team to achieve targets with gamification functionality
- Accelerate your performance with a sales CRM and real-time analytics based on historical data & predictive information
- Discover new insight with Power BI’s pre-built, interactive dashboards and reports, advanced visualisations, and natural language Q&A
- Gamification functionality encourages healthy competition within your organisation, motivating your sales team to achieve targets
Microsoft Power BI is a cloud-based set of business intelligence technologies and tools, that will deliver valuable insights to your Field Service organisation. Seamlessly connect your Dynamics 365 data to Power BI and build dashboards & reports that will give you insights into the following:
- Total cost of corrective, preventative and proactive maintenance
- Engineer resource capacity and utilisation
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance
- Inventory levels and forecasts
- Performance and monitoring of IoT devices
Discover More with PragmatiQ Solutions
At PragmatiQ Solutions, we have extensive experience and understanding of managing sales teams, and the importance of a fit for purpose CRM for small businesses to larger organisations. We also understand how that can drive a sales team forward, both in terms of revenue generation and analytics from the top level.
Our combined experience of both sales and the technology that supports this, means we are extremely well placed to not only gain a deep understanding of where you are currently at, but what direction you would like to go and how we can support you regarding sales culture and the technology that underpins the complete strategy.
Dynamics 365 for Sales supports increased productivity and integration across teams and the wider business. The result of this makes it easier to foster relationships with authentic and personal engagement, which in turn leads to more efficient, productive teams and ultimately increased revenue.
Want to learn more?
Get in touch
If you'd like to find out how Microsoft Dynamics for Sales can support your business, please fill in the form and one of our CRM consultants will get in touch shortly.