Grow your Business
Support your Team with Sales CRM
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales, previously known as Dynamics CRM, is a Customer Relationship Management tool which supports your sales team in order to grow your business. Intelligent functionality enables you to streamline sales cycles, reduce costs, automate the sales process, qualify leads and more. With this data, interactive reports and dashboards can be created in order to gain key insights, make strategic decisions based on those insights and ultimately respond better to your customer’s needs.
Looking for the best CRM system for Sales?
Choosing a CRM system is a key decision for most organisations, large or small. It is usually a significant long-term investment and you don’t want to find yourself with a solution that is not fit for purpose, so longevity is a major factor when investing in a strategic solution. Keeping up with the developments in technology and having a solution that is agile enough to support the changes within your business is fundamental to the decision that you make.
Here at PragmatiQ Solutions we believe that Dynamics 365 for Sales is the solution that can deliver this.
With data in one place, teams have access to the latest information quickly & save time switching between applications
Dynamics 365 allows you to track emails in Outlook on the go & access up to date information via phone, tablet or internet browser
Access accurate sales forecasts quickly and use Dynamics 365 to advance your plans around these insights, resulting in increased sales
Get in touch with a member of our team
Sell Smarter with Embedded Insights
- Identify the right buyers – Lead and opporutnity scroing capabilities help you increase conversion and win rates
- Tailor engagement – Embedded insights recommend peronalised talking points and best next steps
- Keep relationships on track – Dynamics 365 & Office 365 reveal relationship health and risks and allow you to focus on high priority customers
Build Relationships with Personal Engagement
- Connect data & processes – LinkedIn Sales Navigator integrates with Dynamics 365 Sales so you can easily build and manage relationships with unified data
- Gain a clear view of organisational structure – Interactive charts enable you to understand relationships between contacts and identify potential influencers
- Personalise content – Collaborate and personalise sales documents with embedded Office 365 tools that fit the way your staff work
Boost Sales Productivity
- Work with familiar tools – Increase productivity with familiar tools like Outlook, Excel and SharePoint that work seamlessly with Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Sell anytime, anywhere – Modern mobile applications support work on the go and allow you to mange customers from anywhere you wish
- Increase collaboration – Encourage team collaboration with Microsoft Teams and share meetings, notes, documents and more
Accelerate Sales Performance
- Stay on top of business – Easily identify issues and trends with interactive dashboards and reports based on historical data
- Motivate sellers – Motivate your sales team with fun and exciting team-based sales contests, improving sales performance and accountability
- Easy onboarding for new sellers – Align sales behaviour with best practises using help and documentation, shortening the onboarding process
- Accelerate your performance with a sales CRM and real-time analytics based on historical data & predictive information
- Discover new insight with Power BI’s pre-built, interactive dashboards and reports, advanced visualisations, and natural language Q&A
- Gamification functionality encourages healthy competition within your organisation, motivating your sales team to achieve targets
Our Top Tips to CRM Success
We've put our top tips to CRM success into a handy infographic...
Microsoft Power BI is a cloud-based set of business intelligence technologies and tools, that will deliver valuable insights to your organisation. By connecting Power BI to Dynamics 365 you can leverage your data to build dashboards & reports that will give you insights into the following:
- Total cost of corrective, preventative and proactive maintenance
- Engineer resource capacity and utilisation
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance
- Inventory levels and forecasts
- Performance and monitoring of IoT devices
Discover More with PragmatiQ Solutions
At PragmatiQ Solutions, we have extensive knowledge and experience of implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and understand the importance of a fit for purpose CRM for small businesses to larger organisations.
Our aproach to implementing Sales CRM software ensures not only gain a deep understanding of where you are currently at, but what direction you would like to go and how we can support you post-implementation, from CRM user training to helpdesk support.
If you’d like more information about how we can assist your business, or how Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales pricing works, please fill out the contact form at the bottom of the page and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
What our clients say...
“We approached PragmatiQ Solutions to help us with an incumbent Dynamics 365 system which had various legacy issues having been customised by numerous consultants over a number of years. They dealt with all the nuances quickly to get our system up to a standard they were happy to work with. From there the PragmatiQ technical team ran with a large project and its fair to say now know our business inside out. Their ability to understand what we do and how we do it having only seen it from an ‘IT perspective’ was and still is impressive. We would highly recommend PragmatiQ.”Tom RobertsManaging Director at Moorgate Finance
“We engaged with PragmatiQ Solutions to conduct an independent health check of our Dynamics CRM implementation. They worked with a partner to produce a very useful and insightful audit report highlighting various areas for improvement, and which gave valuable feedback on what we had built so far and left us with confidence that we were on the right development approach for our strategic programme. PragmatiQ worked to tight and fixed timescales to complete a focused delivery which had real business value.”Nick BreedsAssistant Director - Solutions Delivery at NHS Blood and Transplant Unit
“PragmatiQ Solutions successfully implemented Microsoft Dynamics at our paint facility. They worked in a professional manner throughout the project, paid attention to detail and were accommodating to our tight timescales. This ensured we were operational in due time and as a result we have been able to work more efficiently with our manufacturing set up in the UK and ultimately save costs. Overall, we had a very positive experience with PragmatiQ Solutions and consequently have re-engaged them for future projects.”Anders LonnebjergAssistant Director - Solutions Delivery at NHS Blood and Transplant Unit
“PragmatiQ Solutions was recommended to us via a networking connection in Manchester. Upon speaking to the company they seemed very knowledgeable and confident they could repair our unusable Dynamics system which had been built by a different partner. From the first face to face consultation it was clear to see Jamie had the full knowledge around our intentions and understood our business model and had actually created something similar in the health profession elsewhere. From that point we felt confident to progress in to a full development project. The results were quick and impressive. Offering us a totally up to date platform with all of the automation we had originally asked for. We are keen to continue to work with PragmatiQ and look to develop the system again in the future. ”Carren BellFounder of Lagans Foundation
Want to learn more?
Get in touch
If you'd like to find out how Microsoft Dynamics for Sales can support your business, please fill in the form and one of our CRM consultants will get in touch shortly.