Turn Relationships into Revenue with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales, previously known as Dynamics CRM, is a customer relationship management tool which supports your Sales, Customer Service and Marketing teams to grow your business. Intelligent functionality enables you to streamline sales cycles, reduce costs, automate the sales process, qualify leads and more. With this data, interactive reports and dashboards can be created in order to gain key insights, make strategic decisions based on those insights and ultimately respond better to your customer’s needs.
Choosing a CRM system is a key decision for most organisations, large or small. It is usually a significant long-term investment and you don’t want to find yourself with a solution that is not fit for purpose, so longevity is a major factor when investing in a strategic solution. Keeping up with the developments in technology and having a solution that is agile enough to support the changes within your business is fundamental to the decision that you make. Here at PragmatiQ Solutions we believe that Dynamics 365 for Sales is the solution that can deliver this.
- Improve visibility into sales performance
- Make better decisions based on insight
- Identify prospects and customers with the highest potential
- Maximise sales team’s performance by helping them focus on priorities
- Work more efficiently with familiar, easy-to-use solutions
- Empower your team to collaborate on strategic deals
- Work anytime, anywhere
- Personalise every engagement
- Personalised sales processes allow you to win new and repeat sales
- Measure the past and identify emerging trends to sell more effectively
- Onboard new sales people quickly and easily to get them selling right away
Key capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics for Sales
- Meaningful intelligence from large amounts of complex data to deliver simple to understand, actionable insights that are in context of the customer relationship
- Empower sales people with predictive analysis, lead scoring and interactive dashboards & reports, providing them with the tools needed to choose the next step
- Lead scoring and prioritisation increase revenue by 24%
- Understand customer behaviour, trends, and potential value and aid your sales team to build and develop customer relationships
- Share meeting notes, events and custom sales documents all in real-time
- Manage documents across SharePoint, Office 365 Groups, and OneDrive for Business
- Increase revenue, boost productivity, gain key insights, and reduce costs when you automate your sales processes through a highly intuitive interface
- Manage customers anywhere you work – web apps and Outlook across smartphone, tablet, PC and Mac
- Organisations saw a 15% increase in productivity with mobile CRM solutions
- Accelerate your performance with a sales CRM and real-time analytics based on historical data & predictive information
- Discover new insight with Power BI’s pre-built, interactive dashboards and reports, advanced visualisations, and natural language Q&A
- Gamification functionality encourages healthy competition within your organisation, motivating your sales team to achieve targets
Microsoft Power BI is a cloud-based suite of business intelligence technologies and tools, that deliver valuable insights to your organisation. Allowing businesses to get a 360-degree view of their company, Power BI seamlessly connects your Dynamics 365 data with hundreds of other sources and pulls them into visual, easy-to-read graphs & charts, with drill-down capabilities allowing you to interrogate data further than basic reporting functionality.
At PragmatiQ Solutions, we have extensive experience and understanding of managing sales teams, and the importance of a fit for purpose CRM for small businesses to larger organisations. We also understand how that can drive a sales team forward, both in terms of revenue generation and analytics from the top level.
Our combined experience of both sales and the technology that supports this, means we are extremely well placed to not only gain a deep understanding of where you are currently at, but what direction you would like to go and how we can support you regarding sales culture and the technology that underpins the complete strategy.
Dynamics 365 for Sales supports increased productivity and integration across teams and the wider business. The result of this makes it easier to foster relationships with authentic and personal engagement, which in turn leads to more efficient, productive teams and ultimately increased revenue.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Find out how our tech expertise and experience will help accelerate your sales team’s performance.
Would you like to speak to a specialist from PragmatiQ Solutions? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can either call us between 08:00am and 18:00pm Monday to Friday, or e-mail at any time — we would be delighted to speak about how we could partner with your organisation.