As technology and data management capabilities continue to develop, it is no surprise that more businesses are re-evaluating their business processes and looking to technology to help manage these. One of the tools designed to assist small to medium-sized businesses manage their sales, purchasing, operations, accounting, and stock management, is Microsoft Dynamics NAV; an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software that offers a complete business management solution.
Signs your business needs Microsoft Dynamics NAV
You may be thinking; how do I know if my business needs Microsoft Dynamics NAV? These are a few general signs that you are outgrowing your current business management system and it’s time for an ERP upgrade:
- Data is inconsistent and unorganised
- You are struggling to keep track and stay in control of orders, deliveries, inventory, etc
- You are not getting easy-to-analyse, actionable analytics and key insights in a timely manner
- You’re struggling to meet customer expectations as a result of working off disparate systems
- Your current system is old and may not be cloud compatible
See our blog post: 4 Signs It’s Time to Upgrade Your ERP System for more information https://www.pragmatiqsolutions.co.uk/4-signs-its-time-to-upgrade-your-erp-system/
Dynamics NAV overview
Microsoft Dynamics NAV offers a solution that covers almost every area of the business; financial management & accounting, supply chain, manufacturing & operations, sales & service, project management, business intelligence & reporting, and support for international currencies. This solution can be deployed as on premise or in the cloud, so it is flexible enough to suit all your business needs and functionalities can be tailored to fit with the way your company operates.
Commonly, businesses use multiple disparate systems to manage their business processes and often these systems are un-related, making it harder for users to grasp the basics and integrate the system into their current way of working. Dynamics NAV works, and looks likes the familiar Microsoft Office tools; Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. It also integrates seamlessly with these tools, allowing users to work from one system. In time, this will increase productivity as users will save time switching between systems and all the data will be in one place.
Why Microsoft Dynamics NAV?
77% of Microsoft Dynamics NAV customers had already achieved a positive ROI, with an average payback period of 23 months. When customers were asked why they chose Microsoft Dynamics NAV over competitors, there were three main reasons:
- The features within Dynamics NAV best met their needs and processes
- The integration of Microsoft Dynamics NAV into other Microsoft software, as previously mentioned, resulted in ease of adoption and use by end users
- Vendor relationship – Some companies chose Dynamics NAV because they already had a relationship of trust with a Microsoft business partner, or they were impressed by a vendor’s knowledge of their business.
Businesses reported several benefits that had been achieved from working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV, such as; improved inventory management, increased visibility for decision making, reduced administrative overhead and reduced accounting costs to name but a few.
Alongside this, the solution can be easily tailored and customised, resulting in a system that fits your specific business needs. Any changes that are required can be done quickly and effectively, so your business isn’t interrupted and runs as smoothly as possible.
Work with PragmatiQ Solutions
Here at PragmatiQ Solutions, we can assist you from beginning to end with your Microsoft Dynamics NAV implementation. Contact us today on 01908 303724 or email us at [email protected] to find out more and arrange a demo.